Presented by First Benefits Group, Inc. 941-361-3057, 306 N. Rhodes Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34237
Cash Now for Your Charitable Organization and
Income for Life for the Donor
Does your not-for-profit organization need donations now?
Do you have potential donors who want to leave a legacy but still need income?
Do your potential donors need a higher return on their savings and investments?
We have a solution. Charitable Gift Annuities.
Large chartities offer them. Now your charity can too!
What is a Charitable Gift Annuity?
A Charitable Gift Annuity is a gift to a qualified not-for-profit organization, from which the donor receives a tax deduction and income for life.
· Your charitable organization and a donor or donor and spouse execute a charitable gift annuity agreement.
· The donor(s) may donate cash, appreciated securities, real estate or other assets.
· Your charity purchases an immediate or deferred annuity utilizing a portion of the donation. The balance of the donation may be put to immediate use.
· The annuity will provide guaranteed payments for the life of the donor(s) and a competitive rate of return. A portion of each payment received by your donor will also be income tax free.
· If the donor's gift includes appreciated assets, a portion of the capital gains tax will be avoided.
· First Benefits Group offers a turnkey solution that includes all necessary legal documents, annuities and regulatory paperwork. You supply the donors, we supply the rest.